Dorothy Gherson received her High School Diploma from Kittery Adult Education at the age of 71. It was her hope that she would be an inspiration to others to return to school and earn their diploma or HiSET. In her honor, her family has established this fund to recognize adult graduates for their achievements and to help them in their goal of attaining higher education.
Posted by Cindy Furbish on January 30, 2018
Whatever you are looking for we are here to meet your needs!
Kittery Adult Education – www.kittery.maineadulted.org
* Evening programs: high school diploma/HiSET credentialing, ESL, college/career advising, accuplacer testing, tutoring, arts & crafts, foreign languages, cooking, lectures, wellness, computers & business, general enrichment, volunteer opportunities
Kittery Community Center – www.kitterycommunitycenter.org
* Day/Evening programs: fitness, sports, trips, meals, celebrations, childcare, preschool, performing arts, room rentals
Kittery Historical and Naval Museum – www.kitterymuseum.com
* Day programs: tours/collections, events, lectures, store
Kittery Land Trust – www.kitterylandtrust.org
* Day programs: walks, lectures, children’s programs, volunteer opportunities
Rice Public Library – www.rice.lib.me
* Day/Evening programs: children/teen programs, movie nights, lectures, public computers/Wi-Fi, computer classes, books/movies
Posted by Cindy Furbish on July 25, 2017 | Read more in: News
We welcome your feedback/evaluations on recent courses you have taken. Please fill out the attached form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***If you have trouble opening the above file you can use the sheet below to copy/paste info.
Instructor/Course Information Sheet
If you are interested in teaching a course for Kittery Adult Ed. please fill out the attached form. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us. If convenient, please email form back to email@example.com or mail to Kittery Adult Education, 12 Williams Ave., Kittery, ME 03904.
We are always looking for new ideas and new teachers. If you have a class you would like to see offered or would like to teach, please contact the Adult Education office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 207-439-5896.